Monday, February 1, 2016

2. Summary of Artistic Achievements


Through the years 1995 to 2015 I have been prolific at producing photography, printed materials, digital imaging, web design, app design and development, videography and film. Furthermore, I have produced hundreds of pen & ink watercolours of my travels in Mexico and my home in Vancouver BC Canada - progressing more recently to oil on canvas. I look forward to creating many more.

I have displayed my work at local shops, donated art works, gifted many paintings and art pieces as well as displayed my work on many different websites, videos, blogs, social media networks. For examples please Google my name: Tina Winterlik

I always loved art as a child and took all the art classes I could plus photography in high school. Later I took a night school for watercolours, basic math review, First Aid. As a mature student I re-entered the education system after 11 years of working in the labour force.

In 1991, I attended Selkirk College and 1995 Langara College where I received a Diploma in Professional Photography. I kept my skills current with online programs and short courses through Alliances of Arts and Culture, SCC Consulting and online work.

In 2000, I took Web Design at Sina Training Centre, and in 2014 I updated my skills with a Certificate in Interaction Essentials at Emily Carr University of Art + Design. I have accumulated years of study in night school, local colleges, private & online progams and through years of dedication, personal practice, work and study for the pure autotelic joy of it.

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.ca/2016/01/autotelic-vincent-vangogh-do-you-know.html